The AKFT logistics operation arranges and oversees the following:
1. Commodity inspection for certifications such as SGS, SAYBOLT, Intertek, etc.
2. Shipping agencies for receiving tankers at designated terminals for loading and unloading according to terminal and port capacity.
3. Storage tanks (if necessary) with full awareness of safety factors.
4. Insurance, for commodities, against all risks.
5. Loading and unloading together with any and all claims such as out-turn quantities, off-specifications, demurrage, etc.
6. Official and legal documents for commodity clearance.